I HAVE TOLD GOD TO TAKE MY LIFE THE DAY I DECIDE TO DO JUJU - Businesswoman



Ehi Ogbebor 
Popular Interior Decorator

- Popular interior decorator, Ehi Ogbebor said that she has never  involved herself in fetish things, Ogbebor revealed that some people believe that she does fetish things 

- The interior decorator stated that she is a prayerful woman.

Popular businesswoman, Ehi Ogbebor has come out to debunk rumours that she is involved in fetish things called juju. Ogbebor opened up about the rumours during a live Instagram chat. According to the beautiful entrepreneur, the worst thing she has heard about herself is that she engages in fetish things. The interior decorator stated that she has told God to take her life any day she decides to involve in anything that is ungodly.


It was earlier reported that Ogbebor gifted herself with a palatial mansion to celebrate her 35th birthday. She took to social media to show off the huge building to the amazement of fans, followers, friends and even internet users.





The popular decorator even had some of her friends visit her new house and they were stunned by the beauty. However, it seemed that since the woman shared the good news of her house and posted photos and videos as evidence, rumours about how she was able to afford such a building has been flying around. 


Reacting to the rumours, Ogbebor stated that she is not a fetish person but a prayerful woman. "At times I read things about myself and I feel like I have a clone. The worst things I've read about myself is that I do juju I tell God that the day I have to do juju for work or success, that should be the last day I live because people that don't know me don't know that I pray a lot. I do my devotion every morning. I've been lucky with a lot of things but I haven't been lucky with marriage which is okay because I can't have it all and it's okay. It doesn't bother me," she said.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MEET THE PROPHETESS WHO DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE AFTER TWO DAYS

Reasons why its important to put your spouse before your parents